For employers large and small, CIS’s Assistant software is ideal for helping you manage your drug free workplace program. Thousands of companies large and small have used Assistant to help manage their program easily and efficiently.
For small companies, Assistant´s simple–to–use tools allow you to quickly update employee rosters, run random selections and record test results. The random selection process is court–defensible and can handle both DOT regulated and general drug free workplace testing programs. Get started for as little as $500.
For larger organizations (500-100K+ employees) with more complex needs, Assistant can help you manage your program accurately and efficiently. We´ve helped some of the nation´s largest organizations rein in their programs by:
- Importing their employee rosters
- Manage DOT and general DFWP pool groups
- Manage vendor lists
- Schedule collections
- Download drug test results form labs and MROs
- Produce statistical reports including the DOT MIS reports.
- Auto–report results out to authorized individuals via email, fax and/or web.
- And more...
You´re in good company. Our clients include:
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- Constellation Energy
- DC Department of Fire/EMT
- Duke Power
- Energy Enterprise Solutions
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Frontier Airlines
- Houston Metro
- JD Irving
- Quest Diagnostics
- Washington Division of URS Corporation
- Westinghouse Savannah River