CIS has been developing technology solutions for the drug and alcohol testing industry for over 15 years and although drug testing in today´s schools is a relative new occurrence, our existing applications are ideally suited to help schools efficiently and effectively manage their drug–free programs.
Our Assistant software program can help you:
- Manage multiple random pool groups
- Import student names from spreadsheets
- Record final test results
- Print official drug test result letters
- Print test notification letters
- Print statistical reports
- Import test results from participating laboratories and/or Medical Review Officers (MROs)
Our Aware Training program can help you:
- Provide the DOT mandated 2–hour drug and alcohol awareness training via a simple internet browser based program
- Automatically track and store training records
To speak directly with a CIS consultant please call 800-647-9070.